A Metodologia WSI – seis passos para uma estratégia de sucesso
Ao longo dos seus 20 anos no mercado de internet e marketing digital, a WSI desenvolveu uma metodologia própria, testada e aprovada por diversos clientes, que é voltada para maximizar o retorno do seu investimento em marketing.
A Metodologia WSI é baseada em seis passos:
1 Descoberta: Ocorre antes da primeira reunião. Nesta fase fazemos uma pesquisa inicial sobre a situação online do cliente e pedimos que preencham um breve questionário online.
2 IBA: Initial Business Analysis. Nesta fase descobriremos suas necessidades e desafios de negócio e desenvolveremos um plano de marketing digital personalizado e exclusivo para a sua empresa.
3 Construção: Como o próprio nome diz, esta é a fase onde as soluções contidas na sua estratégia de marketing digital serão desenvolvidas pelos nossos centros de produção especializados.
4 Implantação: Após o desenvolvimento e aprovação das soluções chega a hora de implantá-las. Durante esta fase faremos uma extensa revisão em todas as peças criadas e estabelecemos os KPIs que medirão o sucesso da estratégia.
5 Medição: Com o projeto no ar, iniciamos as medições dos KPIs e de todos os objetivos de marketing digital traçados na estratégia. Relatórios mensais de desempenho serão apresentados aos clientes.
6 Gestão de Resultados: Este é o nosso jeito de fazer pós-venda. Os resultados medidos na fase anterior são analisados e discute-se os ajustes, as melhorias e as expansões a serem feitas na estratégia.
Websites still play a pivotal role in a digital marketing strategy. They often provide the destination for sharing your brand story in an integrated, holistic and controlled way. All roads eventually lead to your website and this is usually where you begin to convert a visitor into a paying customer. Your website also provides the fuel needed for Search Engines (e.g. Google, Bing) to share your amazing products and services with people around the world. So much of your success depends upon your website, and therefore WSI provides a number of services to support high-performance websites, some of which include:
- Marketing Automation focuses on converting ‘all’ website visitors.
- Landing Page Optimization that cost-effectively turns visitors into customers.
- Content Marketing strategies that attracts, influences and converts your ideal customer.
- Marketing Analytics to ensure you can make fact-based marketing decisions.
- eCommerce that is cost-effective and clearly demonstrates a Return on Investment (ROI).
When you need to attract people who are looking for your product or service, Search Marketing provides a way to ‘instantly’ connect your website with these potential customers. These tactics vary depending on your overall objectives and current state of marketing. Some of WSI’s search solutions include pay-per-click (PPC), display advertising, retargeting and search engine optimization campaigns. Each of these tactics has the ability to drive more potential customers to your site, which means more opportunities to make sales and increase profit.
- Adaptive Search Engine Optimization (ASEO) is a new proprietary optimization methodology that protects your marketing investment from search engine algorithm changes.
- Paid Search Advertising instantly connects potential customers with your website.
- Display Advertising uses visual banners to communicate your brand message to a targeted audience across the Internet.
“The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow” – Bill GatesSocial Media has helped personalize the interaction between people and brands. As more people become comfortable on everyday platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn or Snapchat, we increase our ability to create meaningful and personalized communication. Relationships create emotion and emotion influences the mind. WSI specializes in a number of social solutions that can be used to develop deeper relationships with like-minded individuals.
- Social Media Marketing leverages platforms like Facebook to grow your business and revenue.
- Social Community Platform provides an opportunity to add value to a community of like-minded people while uncovering data-driven insights that can open the door to your next big innovation or opportunity.
- WSI Social Selling Mastery Course is a course that was developed to easily leverage social media for Business-to-Business sales. This is ground-breaking.
- Video Marketing allows you to cost-effective build your business using the second largest search engine in the world – YouTube.
- Email Marketing has been around for decades and still provides the ‘glue’ for an effective marketing campaign.
More people use mobile phones than any other digital device.
“If your plans don’t include mobile, your plans are not finished” – Wendy Clark (SVP Coca-Cola)These days it is imperative that you approach your digital marketing strategy from a mobile first perspective as more people will see and interact with your brand on their phone than they will on their desktop or laptop. In 2012, when Facebook decided to adopt a mobile first strategy to reach the next billion users, that was a signal of what was to come. In 2015, Google officially announced that more people conduct searches on mobile phones than they do desktops. WSI has a number of innovative and traditional marketing solutions for clients to capitalize upon the explosive mobile trend. Traditional solutions include: